less than 500 gms
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 3~12
- Shaft Length (mm): 8.5
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 5.5 (Double D-type)
- No Load Current: 40-180mA.
- Rated Speed(After Reduction): 150 RPM
- Rated Torque: 0.8 Kgcm
Features: High purity, no plug. High precision, tolerance control within 0.02mm, printing effect is more remarkable. Good tensile strength, ductility, fluidity, high toughness, and low weight. The improved wire coil is more humanized. Suitable for 99% FDM printer in 3D Market. PLA material, environmental protection, high gloss, printing is not easy to crack, the product is not easy to get up, will not emit odor. Diameter: 1.75mm Weight: 1kg/Spool, Diameter tolerance is within ±0.02 Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Printing Temperature 190 - 220℃; Recommended Build Platform Temperature 0 – 50℃; Can Be Stored up to one year Superb layer bonding, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Small multimeter for your day to day needs
- If you have basic knowledge about multimeters you can try this small multimeter for basic continuity checks and voltage measurements
- When testing dc voltage, ac voltage, dc current, resistance, diode, buzzer, and battery, connect the red test lead to v 0 ma jack and black test lead to com jack
- When testing the current more than 200ma, connect the red test lead to oadc jack and black test lead to com jack
- When testing the temperature, connect the temperature probe to v 0 ma jack or com jack. Please refer to the attached instruction manual for the operating instructions.